Friday, August 26, 2011

fishnet stockings

I was a little late, but I finally fell into the nude/taupe/concrete tone trends. I thought I wasn't going to like them because I usually go after brights, but it was a nice change, especially if I want to do a dark color but don't want to do black again.

So I picked up OPI for Sephora's Leotard Optional. I LOVE this color. Great formula, not streaky and just a really great base or wear alone nude.I actually bought it specifically for this mani. I love the fishnet pattern on the Konad plates but I was having an awful time getting it on my nails until I perfected my technique. You'll also get to see what I was talking about in the last post with the blue streaks from my hair dye, This may be my favorite go-to Konad mani, but it was totally ruined by the stupid streaks and I wish I could have worn this longer but the streaks drove me nuts. It didn't look finished with just the print, so of course I had to tie it together with the bows!




No comments:

Post a Comment