Friday, August 26, 2011

I needed something really bad ass for my Poison/Motley Crue concert mani. I knew it was going to be a black base and I'd just bought Sally Hansen Celeb City after having terrible experiences with silver foil polishes in the past but I'd seen a lot of other nail bloggers giving it great reviews, so I bit the bullet. It was actually pretty awesome! I went through my Konad and Bundlemonster plates and found these cute little kissy lip prints and fell in love. I'd also gotten a few other polishes with Celeb City so I decided to see how they stamped as well. Here's what I came up with :



In person? It was adorable and I got a lot of compliments, even by my husband who could care less about nail polish. Photographing? Didn't show up all that great. I'm a little disappointed by how badly it showed up because it was an adorable mani but I think it was just SO shiny that it wouldn't pick up with the flash and it wouldn't show up without the flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment