Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Seasonal Nail Wheels

I made nail wheels for both Halloween and Christmas but never got around to posting them because I kept forgetting. So here they are, albeit a little later haha.

First, here's the Halloween one:
I used so many different colors and acrylic paints and mixtures of colors that I don't even remember half of what is on here but if you want a specific color, I can probably pick my brain to find what I used.
Here's the finished product all laid out!

L-R: Oogie Boogie, Vampire mouth (which came out looking more like the Rolling Stones lips), cat eye, spiderweb, Nightmare Before Christmas, dripping blood. 

Along with the ones already pictured, there is a Frankenstein and a 'boo'. 


L-R: Boo, Ghost inspired by my little decorations I had hanging up, graveyard with a spooky tree, a vampire, pumpkin and the Scream mask. 

Candy Corn, Zero from Nightmare Before Christmas, a mummy, a spider and some cute little bats. 



On to Christmas!
For some reason, my pictures refuse to flip the right way so I apologize for that. 

Rudolph, a string of lights, palm tree Christmas, snowflakes, gingerbread man and a candy cane French tip.

Then there's a Christmas tree, a snowman, red and green sponged under black crackle and a snowy evening.

This is where the flipping gets funny but it lets you see the 'snowy evening' a little better. Then there's a little elf, a wreath, a package and bow and Santa. 

Then next to Santa, there's some holly berries, tartan plaid, bells, Rudolph's girlfriend and Rudolph

I love doing nail wheels for seasonal stuff instead of doing it on my own nails just because it takes so long and my right hand usually ends up frustrating me that it's not worth it in the end. Also, these designs are so cute that I'd hate to take a cotton ball full of acetone to them. I have one more that I'll be posting soon, it's my favorite one!

No comments:

Post a Comment