Friday, February 17, 2012

SEC Football- My first adventure with a nail wheel



So, I'm a huge football fan, namely the Florida Gators and Georgia Bulldogs. I'm aware that this is sacrilege to admit in either state, but I love that damn bulldog so much. In order to gear up for football season this year, I made a nail wheel with each team's logo in the conference and some little football designs. I also broke off a nail accidentally, but give me a break on my first try. 
SEC logo, LSU, Ole Miss, Arkansas, Mississippi State

Mississippi State, Vanderbilt, ESPN logo, Florida, football

Field goal, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama (with Bear Bryant's houndstooth), SEC logo, LSU




Football, Kentucky, football field, Auburn, Tennessee and a field goal

Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment